Sunday 17 February 2008

Judoon to return in Series 4?



The picture above was made by me and is copyright Doctor Who Insania
When the Judoon hit our screens last year, I like many fans of the show took to them very well and I have been hoping that we might see them again in the near future well I my hopes have been answered so for me the big question is will the Judoon return to Doctor Who in Series 4, well I might just have the answer.
In Cardiff at the Doctor Who exhibition the Judoon costume and stand have been replaced with a sign stating that they were taken awaay for filming in Series 4 of Doctor Who, so will the intergalactic police be back for more action or is this a simple mistake?
Please comment below
Thanks

1 comment:

Robit said...

hey cool post dalek94 judoon returning cool cya on msn bye