Monday 30 June 2008

Notice

Well lets start of with I'm sorry...I'm so sorry but as some of you know I live in Greece (I'm half greek) but today I will be going on holiday for 2 weeks to England which means no posts for 2 weeks. Geez I am sorry but you should all have a look at my Great Sites list for other fantastic sites and I recommened Planet Gallifrey, Tardis and Torchwood Treasures, Doctor Who Mania. Those 3 in my mind are three of the finest sites.

So goodbye for 2 weeks and OMG the finale in a few days. YIPEE

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy the holidays..
:)

Anonymous said...

What part of Greece do you live in?

Anonymous said...

I am writing this from my friends computer but I won't log in because he is a very crafty begger and will find out my details so I live in the island of Corfu.